Are you a researcher, professional or company within the cyber security community? And do you want to exchange your knowledge during the International One Conference 2018? You are invited to submit a proposal for a presentation.
The Internatioinal One Conference 2018
The international One Conference takes place on On 2 and 3 October 2018 in The Hague. This conferenceis organised by the Dutch Government and aims to facilitate the exchange of knowledge and ideas concerning cyber security. 1200 People from the (inter)national CERT community, academia, security professionals from public and private sector as well as our key partners from law enforcement and intelligence will participate in this event. The conference programme offers topics of interest for a wide variety of participants, from (technical) specialists to decision-makers and researchers, from both the private and the public sector.
Proposals for presentations
Previously published and/or presented material is welcome if the information and message are still new and relevant to this audience. Presentations will ultimately be chosen based on relevance to the topics below, maturity of results and relevance to the audience. All sessions are 40 minutes in length including Q&A.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Technical: botnets and C&C, exploitation & malware, vulnerability research, design & attack surface, attacker MO, deployment of defensive measures, (inter)networking and operations, metrics & measurements, field-related (privacy, cryptography, ..), domain-related (IoT, ICS/SCADA, mobile, medical, automotive, ..)
- Incident response: monitoring and detection, information sharing, threat intelligence, CSIRT maturity, incident handling, cooperation (tactical and operational), incident analysis, coordinated vulnerability disclosure, case studies, lessons learned
- Governance: law enforcement, legal aspects, cross-border collaboration, risk management, public-private partnerships, organizational structures, coordinated vulnerability disclosure, data breaches, supply chain: responsibility & liability
- Strategic issues: cyber security & economic growth, implementing international cyber security strategy, (conflicts of) interest of values in cyber security, future scenarios, the role of the government, cyber espionage & future economic impact, incentives in cyber security
- Human factor: offenders, victims, social engineering, insider threat, post awareness, education and training, privacy
- Research & innovation: completed and ongoing cyber security research (fundamental and applied) and innovation
Presentation proposals (maximum one page) should consist of:
- Title and abstract
- Type of presentation (e.g. lecture, panel, demo and interactive aspects such as Q&A’s or real time polling)
- Aim of the presentation. What’s in it for the audience (public and private sector)
- Target audience (e.g. technical specialists, analysts, policy makers)
- Short bio of the speaker
All presentations are in English, commercial presentations are excluded.
Proposals can be submitted to [email protected]
- Deadline for submission: Friday 15 June 2018
- Presenter notification: Wednesday 15 August 2018
- Conference: Tuesday 2 & Wednesday 3 October 2018
The One Conference 2018 is organised by the Ministry of Justice and Security and the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy.