Are you a security company looking to (further) expand in the European market? Become part of the Dutch security cluster The Hague Security Delta where businesses, governments and knowledge institutions work together and share a common goal: more business activity and a secure world.
The Netherlands offers a strong business climate for security businesses:
- A dedicated foreign investment team, offering confidential, free of charge services to international companies, incl. matchmaking services.
- A strong network of resellers and distributors
- 300 million consumers within 600 miles
- Located on mainland Europe, member of the EU and Eurozone, providing easy access to the European market
- Highly educated and multilingual workforce
- A competitive tax climate, including advantageous tax incentives for R&D activities
- Excellent quality of life
- Presence of Dutch security cluster HSD: network of businesses, knowledge institutions and governments
- HSD Campus in The Hague
Global EPIC soft-landing platform
HSD is a member of the Global EPIC soft-landing platform. The Global EPIC Soft Landing programme offers small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) from the other Global EPIC keystones a unique opportunity to ‘soft land’ for a trial period in the Dutch market.
The Soft-Landing Programme offers (at no cost to you):
- A meeting space at the HSD Campus – the national innovation centre for security in the City of The Hague - fully funded under this programme.
- Mentorship from InnovationQuarter, the Dutch Chamber of Commerce, industry leaders and HSD Office.
- Five arranged appoints with potential business partners.
- Support in accessing financial resources, engaging strategic partners, and refining business models for market opportunities in the EU region.
- Greater exposure to global partners and opportunities to pursue clients.
- Advice on market circumstances, academic engagements, immigration considerations and other practical issues.
Greater Rotterdam – The Hague region
The Hague, has established itself as a major hub for cyber security in Europe, which is demonstrated by the presence of a wide range of cyber security organisations, such as the European Cybercrime Centre Europol (EC3), the National Cyber Security Centre, NATO Communications and Information Agency, Cyber Security Academy and a wide range of security businesses. The city is also home to the HSD Campus, the national centre for security, where businesses, governments and knowledge institutions collaborate to develop innovative security solutions.
The Dutch security cluster HSD is a network of businesses, governments and knowledge institutions that work together on innovative security solutions and knowledge development. In this network, security issues are discussed and knowledge is shared on cyber security, national and urban security, protection of critical infrastructures, and forensics. The HSD partners have a common goal: a more secure world, more business activity and more jobs. The core of the security cluster is the HSD Campus, the national innovation centre for security in The Hague.
The Dutch security cluster HSD is supported by HSD Office. As an independent foundation, the HSD Office accelerates collaboration in the Dutch security cluster, connects businesses, governments and knowledge institutions and facilitate knowledge sharing between them. Together with these organisations, HSD Office sets up innovation programmes which are open to all who are interested. The HSD Office establishes both national and international knowledge and trade partnerships. Moreover, the HSD Office provides HSD Partners with access to market, innovation, knowledge, capital and talent.
For more information about the possibilities of soft-landing in the Netherlands and how to join this programme, please contact:
- Martijn van Hoogenhuijze
- Philip Meijer
- Bert Feskens