About The Hague Security Delta
What's happening in the
Dutch Security Domain?
Critical Infrastructure Protection and Resilience Europe announces the preliminary conference programme for the 2016 conference to be held in The Hague, Netherlands on 2nd-3rd March 2016.
The conference programme delivers a leading line up of international experts to discuss securing Europe’s critical infrastructure.
Incorporating Critical Information Infrastructure Protection / Cyber Security
With the ever increasing threat from cyber attacks on critical infrastructure, the information and data stored and used by CNI systems and operators can be more crucial than the system itself. CIIP is becoming ever more important as
part of the cyber security strategy of an organisation or CNI operator.
Hosted by the Municipality of The Hague and supported by the Hague Security Delta, Critical Infrastructure Protection & Resilience Europe will provide excellent opportunities to meet and network with leading critical national infrastructure stakeholders.
Opening Keynote Presenters:
– Ard van der Steur , Minister of Security & Justice, The Netherlands*
– Matthias Ruete, Director General, DG HOME, European Commission
– Liviu Muresan, Executive President of EURISC Foundation – European Institute for Risk, Security and Communication Management, Romania
– Paul Gelton, Director of Resilience , Ministry of Security, The Netherlands
– Fred Ruonavar, Chief of the Contingency Operations and DoD Information Network (DoDIN) Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Branch, Operations Directorate, Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), USA
– Evangelos Ouzounis, Head of Unit – Secure Infrastructure and Services, European Union Agency for Network and Information Security – ENISA
– Andrew Wright, Head of Industrial Resources and Communications Services Group , NATO
– Senior Representative, EUROPOL
– Elena Ragazzi, Project Coordinator ESSENCE, Italy
– Florian Haacke, CSO / Head of Group Security, RWE, Germany
– Bharat Thakrar, Cyber Resilience & Advanced Threat Defence, BT Security Enterprise, BT GS, UK
– Dietmar Gollnick, CEO, e*Message W.I.S. Deutschland GmbH, Germany
– Dr Albert Fritzsche, Researcher, University Erlangen-Nuerenberg, Germany
– Cinzia Secchi, Manager of Integrated Prevention System Unit, Lombardy Region – G.D. Safety, Civil Protection and Immigration, Italy
– Ms. Lina Kolesnikova, Fellow, Institute of Civil Protection and Emergency Management
– Selcuk Nisancioglu, Senior Researcher, Federal Highways Research Institute, Germany
– Dimitry Shvartsman, Director of Industrial Security, Waterfall Security Solutions, Israel