About The Hague Security Delta
What's happening in the
Dutch Security Domain?
- Is your company looking for high-quality, motivated international talent? Then make sure you reserve your spot at the Talent Event Utrecht Region! -
At the Talent Event we help companies find top-talent and candidates find their dream job, trainee- or internship. Meet around 600 (international) students and/or professionals educated at bachelor or master level (university/university of applied sciences) specialized in a wide array of disciplines. So far a talent event has not been hosted in the Utrecht Region specifically, even though there are currently approximately 5.000 non-Dutch vacancies in the region.
The International Talent Community Utrecht Region (part of the Economic Board Utrecht) aims to make internationals feel at home in the Netherlands. Finding work is of course an important element. We would very much like to present companies that we are proud of and which can provide a challenging and inspiring work environment.
What can you expect?
You will have the opportunity to introduce your company and find international (minded) talent, living in the Netherlands, for your vacancies. There are several benefits of participating in this event including one-on-one meetings with candidates, presentation of your company at a marketplace or during a workshop.
- Meet university students, graduates and (young) professionals seeking new career opportunities;
- All participating students and professionals are proficient in English – as well as other foreign languages – and have an international background. The participants specialize in a wide variety of disciplines including ICT, business, engineering, finance and marketing.
- Get a chance to screen CVs beforehand and invite your favorite candidates for one-on-one interviews;
- Exposure of your company at the event itself and in all (online) communication.
As official partner, there are also additional opportunities to present your company before and after the event in e.g. a welcome guide for internationals (new edition will be published at the end of August),online, via a video or at the job portal of the Utrecht Region.
More information about the talent event can be found in the flyer.