About The Hague Security Delta
What's happening in the
Dutch Security Domain?
To fulfill the strongly growing demand for ICS professionals with knowledge of Cyber Security in OT environments, Hudson Cybertec developed a complete Cyber Security training for everybody that is involved with production and process installations, building-related installations, like building management systems, HVAC, access control, CCTV and burglar alarm systems. This training is also especially suitable for everyone interested in, or involved in the developments around Smart Industry, Industry 4.0, Smart Cities, IoT of IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things). During the three day program you will be familiarized with industrial Cyber Security terminology, as well as get a profound understanding of the IEC 62443 standard. You will also learn to adapt your new knowledge and skills to the practice of your own organization.
Target audience for the training
This training is targeted towards all companies that have technical installations for e.g. process control or production, also known as the Operational Technology of your company, or deliver services for this. Whether your staff have an IT background, work as an engineer or operator, are responsible for security, or deal in any other way with Industrial Automation & Control Systems in your company, this training gives them added value for their daily jobs. This training has special tracks for End-Users, System Integrators and Vendors.
Some of the areas that will be covered during the training are:
- An overview of the IEC 62443 Cyber Security standard
- The most important parts of the standard will be handled extensively
- How do cyberattacks happen and a demonstration of several common hacking tools
- Creating a security program with the IEC 62443 Cyber Security standard for IACS
- Introduction to risk analysis and addressing risks
- Monitoring and improving the Cyber Security Management System
- Design and validation of security systems
- Practical use of the IEC 62443 standard within your own organization
- Relevant (European) legislation
- Practice knowledge and skills in dealing with practical company specific situations
- Interactive discussions
- Practical excercises
Advantages of the training
- Very accessible training, irrespective of the current knowledge level for security of your primary process
- Effective knowledge gain for groups of people
- You gain practical knowledge that you can use instantly
- With this training you create a solid foundation for managing cyber security within your organization
- Course length: 3 consecutive days
- Cost: € 2450,- ex. VAT
- Location: The Hague, The Netherlands
Training dates 2016:
- September 21, 22 & 23
- October 19, 20 & 21
- November 23, 24 & 25
All participants receive a certificate of completion.