Access to talent is a crucial prerequisite for the creation of innovative security solutions and the growth of the security sector. A rising number of security courses, studies and security related vacancies demonstrate that the security domain is a fast-growing and interesting field and there is a need for sufficient qualified personnel.
HSD Office addresses human capital issues that HSD partners are facing in the field of safety and security, by;
- Executing the Human Capital Action Agenda Cyber Security with partners by improving the connection between education and the labour market, and by attracting and developing more talent.
- Improving access to cyber security educational programmes for intermediate vocational education and higher vocational education (P@CT).
- Providing inventories of trends and developments of (future) competences needs and career perspectives.
- Organising the annual International Cyber Security Summer School for diverse group of Master and PhD students.
- Organising matchmaking events between students and HSD partners.
- Stimulating careers in security and providing insights in the available jobs, internships, studies and courses on Security Talent.
Security Talent: making your career in security
As HSD partner, you can publish your organisations security related vacancies, internships, studies and courses to our online public. Security Talent is the growing community for students, professionals and employers where opportunities in the security domain are made transparent.