End of 2016, The Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RvO) opened a third tender SBIR Cyber Security. The SBIR was focused on the resilience of our society and proposals had to concentrate on the research programmes of Nationale Cyber Security Research Agenda (NCSRA-II).
Recently RVO has announced the winners of the first phase: a feasability study. Amongst the winners are HSD partners:
- TNO: Network Assisted Track and Neutralize & LoRa End-to-End Security for Thingsnetworks
- KPN & Security Matters: Building Automation Intrusion DetectioN
- Innovalor: Mobile as ID
- EY: Crayonic
- Group 2000: Cell Recovery Management Platform
- Insite Security, University of Twente & ABN AMRO: Security Awareness Beacon Methode
- Storro: Secure Data Storage Beyond Crypto
- Thales: Secure sharing information within critical infrastructure sectors
- Software Improvement Group: Privacy by Design Monitor
- Tracks Inspector: Cyber Agent Technology
- National Police and Ministry of Justice & Security: Police interrogation App Politice 2.0
More information about the winning projects (in Dutch).