Do you want to visit the ASIS Security Management Congress on 8 June 2017? HSD partners get a special discount of €100 and pay € 99 per person.
The theme of the Benelux ASIS Security Management Congress 2017 is ‘Balancing security and work flexibility’ and deals with the security challenges of the flexible/remote working. Where advocates of the new works show the benefits of different ways of smarter, more efficient and effective work, see security managers are faced with questions such as:
• How do I keep control, as workers, freelancers and consultants have 24/7 access to my office(s)?
• How does remote working change the safety culture of the organization and knowledge?
• How can I keep control over colleagues and 'others' with my information at home, at the airport or elsewhere?
• What can I do to support flexible workers to let them take their security responsibilites?
• What are the expectations of new forms of collaboration and leadership?
• Which technology, facility and organization developments have impact on my work?
At ASMC 2017, several speakers dwell on practical problems, dilemmas and solutions to find the right balance between security and personal and organisational flexibility.
Chairman: Brenno de Winter. Keynotes are Martin Vliem (National Security Officer, Microsoft Netherlands) and Hylco Nijp (researcher and teacher HAN University of Applied Sciences). Follow sessions from KPN, Axis, Rabobank and Nedap.
For more information about the programme click here (in Dutch).