Hardwear.io Security Trainings and Conference Netherlands 2021 will be back in The Hague from 25th - 29th Oct 2021 at the NH The Hague. Hardwear.io is a platform for the hardware and security community where researchers showcase and discuss their innovative research on attacking and defending hardware.
The organisation of Hardware.io happily open doors for researchers and hackers around the world working on the next Big Thing in security – if you've done interesting offence/defence research on any hardware and want to share it to the security community, it's time to submit your research paper!
Hardware.io is interested in new and cutting edge security work that has previously not been published. Some security topics for your reference including (but not limited to):
- Integrated Circuits
- Internet of Things / Smart Devices
- Embedded Systems & Cryptography
- Automobile, Aeroplane, Train Automation Systems and Hardware Components
- Industrial Control Systems / SCADA
- Satellite Systems
- Medical Devices
- Smartphone Firmware, Hardware Firmware
- Hardware Pentesting
- Trusted Platform Module
- Radio Communication Protocols and Hardware
- Hardware Trust and Assurance Algorithms
- Multimedia Hardware, Firmware, Protocols
- Telecom Hardware / Networks
- Electronic / Physical Locks
- Attacks & Countermeasures
Like to submit a paper? The call for papers closes on 20 august 2021.
Make sure to reserve your seat for Hardwear.io Security Conference & Training, Netherlands!