Boost your business in the United States, Canada or Mexico during the online Business Week from 6 to 8 April organised by The Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO), The Netherlands Economic Foreign Network and Trade & Innovate NL partners. Discover opportunities in the following sectors: health, vegetable proteins, tech, hydrogen, automotive and circular economy. Also on the subject #AI and Cybersecurity you can receive information to internationalise.
HSD Liaison Bert Feskens but also Petra van Schayik from Compumatica Secure Networks are present in a session on Tuesday 6 April about AI and Cybersecurity. In this session you can hear all about your cybersecurity opportunities in the USA.
Are you already active in these promising markets or do you want to enter them? Reserve a spot in your agenda for the online Business Week United States, Canada and Mexico.
Top speakers from business, science and government will provide a unique online experience, even in these challenging times. You will have the opportunity to speak with these experts and receive answers to questions such as:
- What is the state of the economy and the business climate in these countries?
- What are the challenges and how can I best deal with them?
- Where are the business opportunities for my sector and my company?
- How do I deal with cultural differences?
- How do I build sustainable business relationships?
- What support does the Dutch government offer in international business?
Participating in the Business Week means that you will receive a lot of information and make contacts in a short period of time. You will get a good idea of the concrete possibilities for your company.
For registration and more information about the program visit Business Week United States and Canada!