On 11 March, Duch Basecamp and InnovationQuarter announced that they have teamed up to organise the cybersecurity Globaliser. The Globaliser is an internationalisation readiness programme dedicated to kickstart the international expansion of (tech)scale-ups. The Globaliser selects eight scale-ups that have the potential to positively impact the cyber industry on a global scale. The programme will run from April until mid June, and registrations are now open.
- A validated international target market
- A GTM strategy for that market
- A solid international roadmap which will give you practical guidance on the next steps to take
The Globaliser consists of four sprints. Each sprint contains a plenary session, specific homework and individual coaching by a very experienced entrepreneur. With coaching, network and validation startups get the confidence to channel their precious resources into unfamiliar territories with conviction.
- When: 20 May - 22 June 2020
- Participation fee: €750,-