Are you looking to expand internationally? Since 2018, The Hague Security Delta has an agreement with multiple international cybersecurity clusters to support HSD partners to enter new international markets: The Global EPIC Soft-Landing Program. Every month we put one of them in the spotlight. This month Taiwan, hosted by the Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI), one of the world’s leading technology R&D institutions. As an HSD partner you can take part in this program free of charge.
Ultimately, the Global EPIC Soft-Landing Program provides a low risk entry trial to companies and entrepreneurs entering a new international market, accessing the resources they need to more readily tap into commercial opportunities by connecting with new partners, recruiting talented employees, joining incubator facilities, closing new deals, and possibly setting up a permanent presence in the market.
The opportunities of soft-landing in Taiwan include:
- Use of a meeting space at ITRI and Start-up terrace
- Mentorship from ITRI
- At least five arranged appoints with potential business partners in Taiwan
- Support in accessing financial resources, engaging strategic partners, and refining business models for market opportunities in the Taiwan region
- Advice on market circumstances, academic engagements, immigration considerations and other practical issues
- Free engineering support to integrate product solution onto Taiwan Cyber Security Service Platform which is a government founded cyber service platform to promote cyber security solutions and services to local users.
Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI) is one of the world’s leading technology R&D institutions aiming to innovate a better future for society. Founded in 1973, ITRI has played a vital role in transforming Taiwan's industries from labor-intensive into innovation-driven. It focuses on the fields of Smart Living, Quality Health, and Sustainable Environment. Over the years, ITRI has incubated over 270 innovative companies.
More information about soft-landing in Taiwan
About the Global EPIC Soft-Landing Program
The participating clusters in the soft-landing program are: bwtech@UMBC (Baltimore, U.S.A.), Carelton GCR (Ottawa, Canada), Centre for Secure Information Technologies - CSIT (Belfast, U.K.), Cyber Wales (Cardiff, U.K), The Hague Security Delta (The Hague, Netherlands), ITRI (Taipei, Taiwan), Kosciuszko Institute (Krakow, Poland), City of Surrey (Surrey, Canada), UNB (Fredericton, Canada). Interested in learning more about the opportunities of soft-landing in one of these ecosystems? Click here.
Cyber Security Innovation Mission to Taiwan, May 20-24
The Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO.NL) will be organizing a Cyber Security Innovation Mission to Taiwan from May 19th to 24th. Interested to participate in this mission? For more information and details, please contact:
Adviser International Technology and Innovation Cooperation