The calls for the societal challenge “Secure Societies” in Horizon 2020 opened Thursday 15 of March 2018. This challenge is about undertaking the research and innovation activities needed to protect our citizens, society and economy as well as our infrastructures and services, our prosperity, political stability and wellbeing.
You still have the opportunity until 23 of August 2018 to submit your proposals in one of the three available calls:
- Protecting the infrastructure of Europe and the people in the European smart cities
- Disaster resilient societies
- Fight against crime and terrorism
- Border and External Security
- General Matters
- Digital security (cyber security)
With a budget of € 207 million there are plenty opportunities to collaborate together international on advanced solutions that contribute to a safer society. The topics are described in the Horizon 2020 Work Programme 2018 - 2020. For more information and to review your project proposal you can get in touch with Team Iris from the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO.nl).