ASIS Europe 2018 will take place on 18 - 20 April 2018, in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. The event with the theme "From Risk to Resilience" will focus on securing organisations in the era of IoT and highlight how Enterprise Security Risk Management (ESRM) approaches can protect an organisation’s full range of physical, digital, and human assets. The event is a mix of conference, training, technology and solutions, exhibition, career centre, and exclusive networking. And all about meeting with partners, making new connections and creating business opportunities.
Join HSD Booth at the exhibition
6 Startup partners of HSD are offered to join the HSD booth at this upcoming event at no extra cost. Each of the 6 participants will receive a complimentary ticket for ASIS Europe 2018. Are you a startup and partner of HSD? Interested to join the HSD 'booth' at the exhibition of ASIS Europe 2018? Then send us a brief application of max. 1 page in total including:
- A description of your company and the link with ASIS.
- Name and function of your company’s representative(s)
- Your expectations of visiting ASIS.
- The added benefit of your presence for HSD, The Hague and the booth.
How to apply?
Send your application (Dutch or English) to [email protected] before 27 March.
If more than six companies apply that meet the guidelines below, there will be drawing lots. Guidelines:
- You are startup and HSD partner
- Your export did not make up over 25% of your total revenues last year; or your company is no longer then 3 years registered at the chamber of commerce.
- You have a compelling product story & business profile; You can eloquently demonstrate your product and/or service and its unique USP;
For more information please contact sr. communication advisor Eurydice van Coblijn of HSD, [email protected]
Disclaimer and follow up: All applications will be assessed by HSD and the outcome of the drawing lots cannot be contested. Applications received after the deadline will not be taken into account. All the selected partners will personally receive notice within 1 week after the closing date.