From 26 February to 1 March the Mobile World Congress 2018 (MWC2018) is taking place in Barcelona. It is the world’s largest gathering for the mobile industry and is organised by the GSMA, who also host their special Mobile 360 Privacy & Security conference in The Hague. During the conference multiple topics will be discussed such as: Enabling IoT Security, Autonomous & Connected Vehicles, Disruptive Impact of Blockchain and Digital economy.
This year, HSD will be present at the Holland Pavilion and we are offered the possibility to share our space with up to 4 official HSD partners at no extra cost. Each of the 4 participants will receive a complimentary ticket for MWC2018 (travel and accommodation costs are at your own expense).
The Holland Pavilion is a joint effort of the Dutch Enterprise Agency, Netherlands Business Support Office, Municipality of The Hague, Enterprise Summit BV and supported by The Hague Security Delta, InnovationQuarter and The Hague Business Agency. The Pavilion is a home base for Dutch attendees and will host a variety of tech companies in the field of cloud, telecom, cyber & mobile security. With more than 100.000 visitors MWC2018 is all about meeting with partners, making new connections and creating business opportunities.
Interested to join the HSD 'booth' at the Holland Pavilion & visit MWC2018 with us?
Then please apply by sending us a brief (max. 1 page in total) application including:
• A description of your company and the link with MWC2018 and the Pavilion.
• Name and function of your company’s representative(s) and the duration of his/her stay at MWC2018
• Your expectations of visiting MWC2018.
• The added benefit of your presence for HSD, The Hague and the Pavilion.
Send your application (Dutch or English) to [email protected] before Monday 5 February 12.00 o ‘clock.
If more than four companies apply we will have to make a selection. The selection will be based on the following guidelines:
- You are an HSD partner - You are a SME or Startup (With this SME-test you can check if your company is considered SME)
- Your export did not make up over 25% of your total revenues last year; or your company is no longer then 3 years registered at the chamber of commerce.
- Your company (or group you belong to) has not received over € 200.000 of subsidies in the current and 2 last tax years; You have a compelling product story & business profile;You can eloquently demonstrate your product and/or service and its unique USP;
For more information please contact HSD booth/Holland Pavilion project leader Martijn van Hoogenhuijze via +31 6 5330 42 81 / [email protected]
Disclaimer and follow up: All applications will be assessed by HSD and the final selection cannot be contested. Applications received after the deadline will not be taken into account. All the selected partners will personally receive notice on Thursday 8th February.
Part of the MWC2018 was a brokerage event, read the report of this matchmaking event.Part of the MWC2018 was a brokerage event, read the report of this matchmaking event.