Accomplishments 2013 and 2014
The strong position of the Dutch security cluster in the international security sector was acknowledged by awarding several key conferences to the Netherlands.
- ASIS 13th European Security Conference & Exhibition
- In April 2014 ASIS International hosted the 13th European Security Conference & Exhibition at the World Forum in The Hague.
- Nuclear Security Summit On 24 and 25 March 2014, 58 world leaders assembled at the World Forum in The Hague, Netherlands to make specific agreements on preventing nuclear terrorism. They discussed how nuclear and radioactive materials can be secured to make sure they can’t fall into the wrong hands and be used for attacks.
- The Europol–INTERPOL Cybercrime Conference is an innovative joint initiative that will be held every two years, hosted alternately by the European Cybercrime Centre (EC3) in The Hague and the INTERPOL Global Complex for Innovation in Singapore.
- Critical Infrastructure Protection and Resilience Europe (CIPRE)
- Following the highly successful inaugural Critical Infrastructure Protection and Resilience Europe, CIPRE announced the next conference will take place in Amsterdam. On March 4 and 5 2015, leading stakeholders from industry, operators, agencies and governments will debate and collaborate on securing Europe’s critical infrastructure.