About The Hague Security Delta
What's happening in the
Dutch Security Domain?
The Asian Security Conference (ASC) is a major calendar event of the Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses (IDSA), New Delhi. Since 1999, when the conference was first held, the ASC has emerged as an important platform for debating issues relating to Asian Security. For the last ten years, the ASC has been providing a forum for security analysts, practitioners and policy makers from around the world to share their views on the challenges facing the Asian continent. The eighteenth conference in this series is being held on the topic “Securing Cyberspace: Asian and International Perspectives”.
The major themes expected to be deliberated upon include:
1. The Global Cybersecurity Environment
2. International and Regional Responses to issues in Cybersecurity
3. Co-operative Mechanisms for Cybersecurity
4. Securing Strategic Critical Infrastructure
5. Cybersecurity and the Digital Economy
6. Role of Military in Cybersecurity
7. Non-State Actors and Cyberspace