Identity Management Conference
The Identity Management Conference will bring together Europe’s senior risk management, security and IAM professionals across government and large enterprise organisations to discuss the infrastructural challenges and opportunities associated with managing and securing identity within the enterprise.
The agenda will provide a huge amount of insight whilst allowing you to network amongst your peers and benchmark the strength and weaknesses of your own IAM strategies.
Speakers on the day will include:
- Tor Alvik, Specialist Director at the Agency for Public Management and eGovernment (Difi), Norway
- Mark Jaroski, Systems Architect, Identity and Access Management at World Health Organization
- Barry Dukker, Senior Innovation Manager, Dutch Ministry of Defence
- Yannick Gicquel, Identity Management Domain Leader, Veolia Environment
- Dr Jacoba Sieders, Head Identity & Access Management, ABN AMRO
- Don Thibeau, Chairman & President, The Open Identity Exchange (OIX)
You can register for your complimentary VIP place with the code VIPJL