The invisible power of sensor networks
Sensors and sensor networks are becoming more and more important within our daily lives for our personal use as well as for industrial or business use. Real time information from ‘the real world’ to support decision making and control of vital processes will be an integral part of everyday life.
The international ISN Conference merges knowledge, business, technology, services, creativity and social issues. The conference will give you insights in the developing market, in new technologies and in how other businesses apply these new opportunities in M2M, Internet of Things and Big Data. Share knowledge, learn from other professionals and start networking!
The 6th edition of the conference will include a seminar with keynote and several parallel sessions, activating workshops, an exhibition area with innovative professionals and start-ups, and a lively lunch and networking reception that create the ideal opportunity to network in an open setting.
The seminar will contain several parallel sessions with the following M2M, Internet of Things and Big Data related topics:
- Smart Infrastructure (Building Management, Infrastructure Monitoring, Bridges, Water management)
- Smart Industry / Industry 4.0
- Smart Logistics
- Connected Cars / Unmanned systems
- Sensor Tech StartUps
- Sensors and science
- Design of Sensor Networks products/services, from product to services, a paradigm shift
- Sensor Networks and ERP, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and Service Lifecycle Management (SLM)