Certified ISO 27005 Risk Manager
What will you learn in the Certified ISO 27005 Risk Manager training?
- You will acquire the knowledge necessary for the implementation, management and maintenance of an ongoing Risk Management program.
- You will understand the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques, allowing an effective management of risk according to ISO 27005.
- You will understand the relationship between the Information Security Management System (ISMS) (including Risk Management), the security controls and how to comply with the requirements of different stakeholders of your organization.
- How to interpret the requirements of ISO 27001 on Information Security Risk Management.
- How to acquire the competence to implement, maintain and manage an ongoing Information Security Risk Management program according to ISO 27005.
- You will acquire the competence to effectively advise organisations / your organization on the best practices in Information Security Risk Management.
Based on practical exercises and case studies, you acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to perform an optimal Information Security Risk Assessment and manage risks in time by being familiar with their lifecycle. You will learn the different methods of risk assessment used on the market e.g.: CRAMM, EBIOS, MEHARI, OCTAVE and Microsoft Security Risk Management Guide.