About The Hague Security Delta
What's happening in the
Dutch Security Domain?
SC Congress Toronto is a conference and expo for private and public sector information security professionals. It offers practical solutions, expert guidance and timely information to help effectively combat today's cyber criminals by strengthening risk management and security controls.
Topics covered during this event include the following:
- Privacy Legislation
- PCI Revisited
- The State of Protecting North America's Critical Infrastructure
- Mobile - None of these things look like the other, none of these things are the same
- A Day in the Life of a CISO (Or How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Embrace the Stress)
- Top 3 Threats
- Point of Sale Malware (POS)
- The Sky is Falling - How to make the most out of mainstream media reporting on security
- SSL vs. IPSec - From PC's to Smartphones and Back Again - What is Secure?
- Innovation - It Takes a Village
- Internet of Things (IoT) - Now we need to secure what?
- Hacktivists, State Sponsored Attacks and Organized Crime - Oh My!
- Emerging Threats Management
- Technical Focus