About The Hague Security Delta
What's happening in the
Dutch Security Domain?
The SMD Symposium is the leading educational, professional development and networking event in the space and missile defense community. The symposium is widely attended by leaders and professionals from the United States and allies around the world. It is the ideal forum for conducting business face-to-face. Participants can also earn continuing education credits. The 2014 Space and Missile Defense Symposium will be held at the Von Braun Center (700 Monroe Street Huntsville, AL).
The theme for the 2014 edition is “Space and Missile Defense: Foundational to US Strategy Today and in the Future.”
Key features of the symposium include the following:
- Technology Track highlighting emerging technologies – 2014 topic is Modeling & Simulation
- STEM Education Forum – free to the general public
- GEO spatial intelligence program
- Presentations from Senior Level National and International Leaders
- Congressional and Technology Panels
- Wednesday evening dinner: confirmed guest U.S. Representative Mike Rogers from Michigan’s 8th congressional district
- Exhibit Hall featuring Technology and Product Demonstrations