About The Hague Security Delta
What's happening in the
Dutch Security Domain?
Citizens, authorities and (news) reporters constantly share remarkable events on the open internet and via social media. These real-time sources are invaluable for assessing all kinds of threats and risks. But how can the infinite amounts of available data be harnessed for public safety & security? How to get early warnings and situational awareness during all phases of a disruptive event? How to get a better understanding of citizens' perceptions?
Our AI solution is designed to support monitoring incidents, thematic risks, geographical areas or crowded events.
Using real-life examples, this webinar will cover:
- What public/open data is;
- How to leverage it for an informed response;
- How to turn the vast amount of data into accessible information;
- How your response can benefit, in speed, quality, efficiency, and public trust;
- What the impact of recent and future innovation will be.