About The Hague Security Delta
What's happening in the
Dutch Security Domain?
The ever changing nature of threats, whether natural through climate change, or man-made through terrorism activities, either physical or cyber attacks, means the need to continually review and update policies, practices and technologies to meet these growing demands.
Save the 4th-5th March 2015 in your diary for the next gathering of the CIP and CIIP industry, where you can meet with international colleagues and counterparts for excellent information sharing and networking opportunities.
Critical Infrastructure Protection & Resilience Europe announces great new speakers to the top quality line-up, including:
- Mauro Facchini Head of Copernicus Services Unit, DG Enterprise and Industry, European Commission
- Johan Willemen, President, Fédération de l`Industrie Européenne de la Construction (FIEC), Belgium
- Ricardo Bn. Baretzky, President, European Centre for Information Policy and Security (ECIPS), CYBERPOL program, Belgium
- Hugh Boyes FIET CISSP, Cyber Security Lead at the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET)
- Wolfgang Raskob, Head of Group, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Germany
- Michele Minichino, Coordinator of Critical Infrastructure Protection Program, ENEA, Italy
- Stephen Humer, Chairman, Network Terrorism Research Association (NTF), Germany
High Profile Opening Keynote Speakers
Critical Infrastructure Protection & Resilience Europe is delighted to announce a top quality Opening Keynote Session to the conference, delivering a great start to the proceedings.
- Mr Opstelten, Minister of Security & Justice, The Netherlands
- Mr Fernando Sánchez, Director General, National Centre for Critical Infrastructure Protection (CNPIC), Spain
Critical Infrastructure Protection & Resilience Europe announces conference topics of discussion
Following a great discussion by the Critical Infrastructure Protection & Resilience Europe conference advisory committee, the board have the pleasure of announcing the topics of discussion to include:
- Bridging the communications gap and enhancing the integration, cooperation and security between CIP and CIIP operations
- International & National Agency and Operator Co-operation
CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE PROTECTION & RESILIENCE BREAK-OUT SESSIONS
- Emerging & Future Threats Detection & Management
- Smart Construction – systems, modelling, intelligent design and specialised materials for more secure CNI
- Transport, Energy & Telecomms Infrastructure Security
- Insider Threat and The Human Asset
CRITICAL INFORMATION INFRASTRUCTURE PROTECTION & RESILIENCE BREAK-OUT SESSIONS
- Concerned About CIIP - Policy, Preparedness and Response
- Internet Intelligence and Internet Counter-Intelligence ©
- IT/OT Integration
- Critical Infrastructures and the BYOD developments - how do organisations manage the security threat?
Click here for further details
Join the Exhibition
Technology will play an increasingly important role in delivering more efficient processes and enhancing security in critical national infrastructure, the Critical Infrastructure Protection & Resilience Europe exhibition will showcase of the latest technologies and capabilities in infrastructure protection and security.
Click here for details on exhibiting...
If you have any queries or would like to speak with a representative about exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities please contact:
Tony Kingham, Exhibit Sales Director - T: 44 (0) 208 144 5934 or email
Paul Gloc, Exhibit Sales Manager - T: +44 (0) 7786 270820 or email
Denne Johnson Exhibit Sales Manager (The Americas) - T: +1 918 863 9792 or email