About The Hague Security Delta
What's happening in the
Dutch Security Domain?
Accellerating innovation for networks
Established in 2012, SDN NFV World Congress creates the principal market focus for network innovation, and has grown to become the world's largest meeting place for carrier Network Transformation industry leaders. 1,700+ executives, decision makers, leaders and activists meet, learn and exchange knowledge face-to-face in The Hague, watched by a global audience via live webcast. Launched in the spring of 2012 - the first global SDN conference - SDN NFV World Congress is the industry leading debating forum and showcase for the rapidly growing and massively influential, Software-Defined Networking and Network Functions Virtualisation industries.
Now, with over 100 supporting partners and sponsors, and 1,700+ delegates in 2017, the World Congress has established itself as the principal network innovation conference in Europe for the global telecommunications industry. The agenda includes:
- Networking Technology/Infrastructure (Hardware, Interop, Perform, Accelerate)
- Automation & Operation (Zero Touch, Automation, Orchestration, API, OSS, Security, Policy)
- SD-WAN & Business (Strategy, Applications, Services, Networks, Revenue)
- Cloud Optical (Transport SDN, TIP Telecom Infrastructure Project, Open Line Systems)
- 5G CAT (Core, Access, Transport, vEPC, SD-Backhaul, Multi-Access Edge Computing, Network Slicing)
- NFV Security (CI/CD, process validation, MANO & NFVO authority & accreditation, embedded trust mechanisms, trusted orchestrator/VIM/VNF/NFVi, continuous security patches)
- Open Networking (The Infra Project (TIP), Zero Touch network and service Management (ZSM), OpenStack, Open Source MANO, CORD)
Join the real market-makers, leaders and activists and be part of the community and positive energy.