About The Hague Security Delta
What's happening in the
Dutch Security Domain?
Hardwear.io Security Conference is a platform for hardware and security community where researchers showcase and discuss their innovative research on attacking and defending hardware.
hardwear.io is seeking innovative research on hardware security. If you have done interesting research on attacks or mitigation on any Hardware and want to showcase it to the security community, just submit your research paper.
Learn from experts about backdoors, exploits, trust, assurance and attacks on hardware equipment, firmware and related protocols.
TRAININGS by excellent hardware professionals.
- Low-Level Hardware Reversing by Javier-Vazquez Vidal & Ferdinand
- Applied Physical Attacks on x86 Systems by Joseph FitzPatrick
- Car Hacking – Hands On by Robert Leale
- Tiny Embedded Systems Firmware Reverse Engineering and Exploitation by Alexander Bolshev
- IC Reverse Engineering 101 by Olivier Thomas
HSD members get a special 10% discount on registration with Code HWHSD