Security Fest 2017 - IT-Security Conference
This coming summer, Göteborg will become the most secure city in Sweden! The day filled with great talks by internationally renowned speakers on some of the most cutting edge and interesting topics in IT-security. Attendees will learn from the best and the brightest, and will have a chance to get to know each other during the lunch, dinner and scheduled breaks.
Last year, in 2016, the first annual Security Fest was held, and got great reviews.
- Interesting IT-security talks by renowned speakers
- Panel debate
- Great CTF with nice prices
Security Fest CTF
Just like last year, there will be a great Capture the Flag (CTF) competition at next year’s Security Fest, with awesome prices for the winning team! There’s going to be a bunch of challenges with varying difficulty.
The local team (present at the event) with the highest score at the end of the event will win 5000 SEK (~530 EUR or 610 USD).
More information will be available closer to the event.
- Start date: May 31st, 2017, noon (CEST)
- End date: June 1st, 2017, 6pm (CEST)
- First price: 5000 SEK (winner takes it all!, local participants only)
- Extra price: Determined by main sponsor (local participants only)
- Teaming up is allowed and encouraged.
Only local participants at the event are eligible for winning prices, but anyone can join in on the fun!
Contact us for more information
Responsible for Security Fest are:
- Jesper Larsson, Assured
- Johan Rydberg Möller, Assured
- Benjamin Svensson, Coresec
- Anders Nilsson, ESET
For press inquiries or other questions, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org