Aerospace and Defense International Trade Summit
The U.S. Commercial Service and the Netherlands Industrial Defense and Security Manufacturers Association (NIDV) have joined forces to bring the third Aerospace and Defense International Trade Summit to the Netherlands. The summit will be held on November 15-16, 2016, at the Worldhotel Wings, located at Rotterdam Airport. It will precede the annual NIDV Defense Symposium and Exhibition on November 17 in Rotterdam, conveniently allowing you to attend both events.
The Aerospace and Defense International Trade Summit is the only international event of its kind, fostering partnership opportunities for innovation and growth. International Primes, Tier 1s, and SMEs in search of partnerships to win contracts and increase business will find this the perfect forum to achieve this goal. The summit aims to increase networks and boost long-term sales for all participants. The previous summits included participants from 15 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America. For more information on the 2015 International Aerospace and Defense Summit held in Groton, Connecticut, please visit the website.
By participating in the third Aerospace and Defense International Trade Summit, you can expect:
- Access to aerospace Primes/Tier 1s, such as Airbus Defense and Space, DAF Trucks, Damen Naval Shipyards, Fokker Technologies, Thales, Dutch National Police, Dutch Armed Forces, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, and L-3
- Meet with SMEs from aerospace and defense-rich countries, like Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Italy, Israel, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, and the United States
- Seminar sessions on European aerospace and defense opportunities
- Procurement presentations by the Dutch Ministry of Defense, NATO (tentatively), and others.
- Speakers include leadership from large Primes/Tier 1s, government officials, and industry experts
- Prescheduled B2B meetings amongst all participating companies
- Social events to stimulate networking