About The Hague Security Delta
What's happening in the
Dutch Security Domain?
The 5-day GICSP training provides the opportunity to learn and discuss the newest and most challenging cyber security risks to control systems and the most effective defences. The training is designed in such a way that you will leave with newly gained knowledge, tools and techniques you can put to work immediately in your daily practice. This highly topical Industrial Cyber Security Professional training will provide you with:
- knowledge about standards and regulations for Industrial Control Systems (ICS);
- understanding of the threats to the security of process control systems;
- understanding of the technologies used to carry out security audits;
- understanding of industrial control system components, purposes, deployments, significant drivers and constraints;
- hands-on lab learning experiences to control system attack surfaces, methods and tools;
- control system approaches to system and network defence architectures and techniques;
- knowledge of how to harden an Industrial Control System (ICS) using end-point protection, securing memorable data or updating systems;
- incident-response skills in control system environments; and
- governance models and resources for Industrial Cyber Security Professionals.