Trust in the Digital World
This event is a mixture of practical demonstrations, presentations, panel discussions and “un-conference” session covering key challenges, visions and strategies. It is an indispensable event for those in business, public sector and government who are involved in the policy, security, systems and processes surrounding trust.
- Succeeding in Business in a Mobile World
- Transformative IT through Agile Cloud Solutions
- Smart Cities and Cars– smart connected citizens
- Avoiding a Cybersecurity Disaster – Risk Management & Governance
- Disrupting Markets with the Internet of Things (IOT)
- Blockchain Identity: sounds too good to be true. Is it?
- Privacy in a digital world: guiding the future
This is a unique and once only opportunity, where three highly respected and successful, international, non-profit industry organisations combine their resources, knowledge and information to create an exceptional, independent, two-day conference focussing on European public and private trust related areas.
Here you can find more information!
“Trust in the Digital World was a major turning point in the realistic implementation of new European regulations between ‘challenges’ and industry solutions available to businesses and individuals.”