The Hague Security Delta
The Hague Security Delta is the security port to Europe: the largest and continuously growing network of businesses, governments and knowledge institutes. We are particularly strong in the fields of national, urban and cyber security, protection of vital infrastructures and forensic research.
About The Hague Security Delta
- More than 300 security businesses
- Turnover € 1.5 billion Euro
- 70% of turnover from export
- 10,000 Jobs
- Renowned research institutes and universities
- Existing collaborations in innovation
- National cluster with core in The Hague region
- More than 200 international and governmental security organisations
- Second UN city of the World (International Court of Justice)
- Seat of Dutch government, Ministry of Security & Justice, Ministry of Defence
- Flagship project in Roadmap Security of Dutch Government
As partners we jointly develop a thriving and innovative security network and expect, through close cooperation and innovation, to triple businesses, employees, students and turnover by 2025.
Teamwork gets the job done. Many are already involved. Will you join us?